Thursday, April 23, 2009

Getting ready to teach...

First I have to start by saying that writing lesson plans is not easy. It is a hard task since we have to think about what we are going to do in class, but we also need a backup plan just in case the original lesson plan doesn’t work. Another thing that I found difficult was to know what the right amount of work to cover in a lesson is. In some of my lessons I wanted to cover a lot of things and in other lessons I just had two things to cover. The set is also a little difficult, given that we can not use the same set within the same unit, so even though we are covering the same topic for a few days we have to come up with different sets to get students’ attention.

However lesson plans are of great help especially when we are new teachers because it makes our lives easier when in class, since its our guide to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment