Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reflection of Podcast

In our original lesson plan we had included the podcast, but then the last time we met we decided to take it out and use it in our individual lesson plans. We struggled a lot when recording the podcast, but it was not because of the software, it was because of the computer we were using. But at the end we were able to finish it on time. We recorded it a few times until we had the almost fantastic one :). I really liked the idea of podcasting; I will definitely use it with my students in the future.

A funny story about the podcast; I never thought people would actually go to our blogs and read our postings, but a few weeks ago my boyfriend texted me and asked me about my podcast. I had never said anything because I felt shy about it, but he found out through a classmate in his university that found Dr. Luongo's Blog and was talking about it in class; "a blog where future teachers write about their experiences and different activities they do". It was so funny, but people actually read our blogs and listen to our podcast :).

No comments:

Post a Comment